Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Single space text; use font 12; use italics, not underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text at the appropriate point, not at the end.
- The file should be submitted along with Copyright Transfer Agreement.
By publishing articles in SULUK, author(s) agree to transmit the publication right to SULUK under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Thus, you are allowed to access, copy, transform, and redistribute the articles under any lawful purposes by giving proper credit to the original author(s) and SULUK as well.
Author(s) remain to hold the copyright on articles with no limitation. Further, SULUK is granted a license to publish the articles as the native publisher and to promote the printed issues for sale under the commercial right as well.
Suluk: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Budaya is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party, and just will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal.