| Online Submissions | Copyright Notice | Privacy Statement |
The editor of JILSA: Jurna Ilmu Linguistik dan Sastra Arab welcomes article submissions in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Articles have not been published or accepted for publication, or are being considered for publication elsewhere. In addition to the manuscript, a written statement should be attached which clarifies that the article is original and does not contain any elements of plagiarism.
- Types of articles suitable for publication include the following; research reports (laboratory, field, archives), conceptual ideas, studies, theory applications.
- JILSA provides template to write the article based on its format.
- Articles are written in Arabic, English or Indonesian using academic language along with standard academic writing structure and composition. Manuscripts are typed 1,15 spaced in a quarto paper size (A4), between 15-20 pages in length including references, pictures, and tables.
- Article should be in form of essay which includes:
- Title (15-20 words)
- Author’s name (without academic degree) with an e-mail address and institution’s name
- Abstract in English and Arabic (150-200 words for each) which includes;
- an introduction,
- findings and discussion,
- research implication to both empirical and conceptual,
- Keywords in English, Arabic or Indonesian (5-7 words)
- Citation and Reference list format is based on Chicago Manual Style. Reference list should appear at the end of the article and includes only literatures actually cited in the manuscripts. References are ordered alphabetically and chronologically.
- The editor appreciates if authors excerpt information from previously published articles in JILSA: Jurnal Ilmu Linguistik dan Sastra Arab.
- Articles should be submitted in soft files using Microsoft Word application to the Online Submission page.
- Authors will be sent notifications of the receipt of manuscripts and editorial decisions (whether the articles are accepted or not) by e-mail. Manuscripts that are not published will not be returned to the authors.
Online Submitting Manuscript Guidelines
An author should first register as Author Role and may be offered as Reviewer and fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to an online author submission interface where Author should click on “Make A Submission”. In the Submissions section, click on “Make a new submission”: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are four steps in the online submission process:
Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Article, Review. In the Submission requirement, make sure you have fulfilled all the requirements before submitting the manuscript. Once all requirements have been fulfilled, check all the boxes in the Submission Requirement. Check on Author in Submit As. Then check the box of “Yes, I agree to have my data collected and stored according to the privacy statement.” Then, click Save and continue
Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Article Component. Choose the component of the article you want to submit, i.e., Article. Then click “Upload file” button to upload your manuscript. Click “continue” button to proceed to the next step. After that, click “continue” button on the Review details.
Step 3 – Entering Metadata: In this step, detailed authors' metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste into the textbox including keywords.
Step 4 – Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to JILSA journal, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission automatically. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.
If the author has difficulties in the submitting process via online system, please contact JILSA Editorial team at email@example.com